- watching supernatural for the first time with my flatmates
- Cory: this is not okay
- Sam: this is super not okay
- Cory: Super-not-okay THE SERIES
thanks to manga, every time i see a comic strip i read it backwards and get confused
- Me: I took Bug (my little brother) on a drive tonight to calm him down and help him sleep
- Mom: Aww honey that's so sweet
- Me: Yeah we got totally lost
- Dad: Of course you did
- Me: Yeah up in the back woods
- Mom: Oh that's scary
- Me: Yeah, so it's like dark and in the middle of the woods so I stop the car-
- Dad: YOU WHAT!?
- Me: I stopped the car?
- Dad: WHAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?
- Me: We were lost..
- Dad: HAVE WE TAUGHT YOU NOTHING!?
- Mom: HOW- WHY WOULD YOU-
- Mom: DO YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF SUPERNATURAL
- Dad: Of course she does, then those giant men in plaid will show up to save the day. Good job Kat, this is why our daughter is a dumbass.
What a fucked-up country we live in.
this gif is just perfect.
- Sam: AAHHH I just scared away the BIGGEST BUG!
- Me: And how does that make you feel?
- Sam: Like a little bitch...
in the south we don’t say “i love you” we say “where did you come from where did you go” which roughly translates to “where did you come from cotton-eye joe” and i think that’s beautiful